11/12/10 Update: T minus 3 and counting.

I was able to add Van’s Pizza (the old Pat McGuire’s) and The Phoenix to the list on Wednesday, bringing the total to 297.  Click ‘The List’ above to see them all.
Help me pad my stats! 
Even though I never reckoned I’d be counting the number of bars I’ve visited in the Quad Cities, I still went to quite a few without a view to the grand sweep of history – consequently, I’ve forgotten what some of the ones were called before they changed hands, changed names, closed, etc.  Principally, I’m looking for help in recollecting the names of places in the East Village of Davenport and the District of Rock Island.  I’ve listed below what I can remember;  please help me fill in the blanks, and please correct me if you see mistakes!
EAST VILLAGE
Mound Street Landing > ?
Grumpy’s > ?
Bleyart’s > Players > Little B’s > ?
DISTRICT
Beer Belly’s > Big Willie McGinty’s > Jody’s > Miss Behavin’> ?
Tilt > Envy > Kai’s > Chantilly 2000 > Chantilly Lace > ?
Daiquiri Factory > Gator’s?  Frog’s?
M. D. Green’s > Liquid Lounge > Frog’s?  Gator’s?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/22/2012 Update - 7 more!

9/27/2014 Update: Buffett Song Bar Trivia

1/5/2012 Update – Jinx?