11/18/2010 Update: #300 and beyond!

Hero's Pub became #300 on my list Wednesday, followed by Ganzo’s Cantina and Malarkey’s at #301 and #302, respectively.  While at Malarkey’s, the bartender helped me fill in some of my blanks concerning the district (I had Frog’s and Gator’s locations switched, and Gator’s was actually the Alligator Grill), and he reminded me of the Brickhouse (now the Daiquiri Factory), which I was able to add to the list.  Also bellied up to the bar at Trattoria Tiramisu on Friday night before the Guess Who show, making it #299.  Click “The List” above to see them all.

You might be thinking that I’m running out of possibilities for expanding the list, there are, by my count, 67 bars that I still haven’t been to in the Quad Cities area.  A dozen of these probably don’t need to worry about me darkening their doorstep, leaving 55.  This doesn’t include restaurants, golf courses, bowling alleys, etc. so 400 is still attainable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/22/2012 Update - 7 more!

9/27/2014 Update: Buffett Song Bar Trivia

1/5/2012 Update – Jinx?