12/9/2010 Update: Pleasant surprises

Added Dee’s Place in Rock Island (#306) and Studio Pub in East Moline (#307) on Wednesday.

This quest has taken me to some places that I normally wouldn’t have gone out of my way for, as well as some that I’ve always wanted to visit, but never got around to.  Last update, I gave a list of bars that I’ll probably never visit again (at least not on purpose, and you can add the above two to that list);  now I’ll list the bars that were new to us (since I started keeping track) that we have gone back to, with the number of times since May, 2009, we’ve been.
 
BARS I ONLY VISITED TO ADD TO MY TOTALS, THEN PURPOSELY WENT BACK TO (THE PLEASANT SURPRISES):

Nasty McGinn’s, Bettendorf (now closed) – 10
Rosy’s Watering Hole, Moline  – 10
North Shore Inn, Moline – 10
Generation’s, Moline – 5
Kavanaugh’s Hilltop Tavern, Rock Island – 4
Shenanigan’s, Davenport – 4
Old Stardust Sports Bar, Moline – 3
Beer Belly’s, Rock Island – 2
Hey Bryan’s, East Moline – 2
Papi’s, Bettendorf – 2
Rascal’s, Moline – 2

BARS I VISITED TO ADD TO MY TOTALS, THEN SOMEHOW ENDED UP AT AGAIN:

Caddy’s, Bettendorf – 3
Dam View Inn, Davenport – 2
Fumble’s, Bettendorf – 2
VFW, Moline – 2

More trivial bar data in my next update.

Comments

  1. Brian, no e-mail alerts...just as a follow up, and I wikipedia turkey and that doesn't say anything about a turkey penis either, guess I'll have to call my cousin. You should add a map to this blog. See you guys soon, nice to see you last night!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

6/22/2012 Update - 7 more!

9/27/2014 Update: Buffett Song Bar Trivia

1/5/2012 Update – Jinx?