2/25/2011 Update: Additions to the bartender list

Because they’re really friendly (translate: they haven’t booted me out of the bar yet) and have the requisite skills (getting it rapid and right), I added Tori at Bierstube Davenport (who was really overdue), Sarah at Mulligan’s Valley Pub, both Dino and Traci (actually, more a server than bartender, and I hope I spelled the name right) at Poor Boy’s, and Haley’s at Governor’s Bettendorf, to my favorite bartender list.  Favorite bartenders, to me, are reasons to go back to a bar in the absence of any other reasons.  

I was advised that MC's was the prior version of the 84 Roadhouse.  I added the Sports Lounge at the Ramada (Moline) and Pagalo’s in Milan this week, bringing the new total to 340.  Found out the Bait Shop outside West River Park was off the list of potentials, as well as the Enchanted Inn – it was actually only on the ‘What’s left’ list for two days, and we took the 40 mile drive out to see it (live in Port Byron) and investigate.  Closed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/22/2012 Update - 7 more!

9/27/2014 Update: Buffett Song Bar Trivia

1/5/2012 Update – Jinx?