8/20/2011 Update: Another milestone!

Hit the 400 milestone with an unexpected stop at The Warehouse in Rock Island Saturday afternoon, only open that early because of Ya Maka My Weekend.  I then surpassed it on Wednesday with a visit to the new Barrel House 211 in Davenport with my friend Jimmie, bringing my total to 401

Getting to the next level might take a little longer.  My “What’s left” list is still at 11, with The Warehouse coming off the list and 1 Hundred West, which was Lucky’s (at the Steeplegate Inn) added.  The projected opening for The Beachhouse was August 14th, which came and went.  Rubikon took the paper off the windows, but I’m still not sure if it’s open.  Add in the various VFW’s, American Legions, and Moose clubs, golf course clubhouses, and the restaurants that have bars I can belly up to, looks like I’d max out at around 460.  Bar inventory has stayed pretty stable over the last two or three months, with Dyce’s, River Oaks, and QCD Zone closing, and Barrel House 211, The Clubhouse, and Blu Shamrock opening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6/22/2012 Update - 7 more!

9/27/2014 Update: Buffett Song Bar Trivia

1/5/2012 Update – Jinx?